When you sign on for Blackfish Consulting, you’re opening the door to a long-term relationship. Contracts last from three months to two years and will involve all your people. Together, we’ll look at the grand scheme – your overall company vision and your plans to get there.
Our Consulting Program isn’t for individual training. We focus on total team strategy. Consultants will be on-site at least twice each month. Professional fees are invoiced monthly at a set rate (plus travel and supplies cost).
Some of our team-oriented programs are outlined below. We’re happy to help you select the best program for you.
Organizational Development Program
These projects involve a partnership approach between board & staff.
Preparing for the next generation of leaders.
Stabilizing strategic solutions for organizations in trouble.
Balanced Scorecard™ approach to tactical decision-making.
Formal collaborations, strategic realignments and organizational merges.
Directing formal partnerships and overall restructuring.
Staff Development Program
These programs involve a partnership approach between chief executive & management team members.
– Team Building & Leadership Team Development
– Aligning Staff Performance with Mission & Strategy
– Change Management Techniques
– Working effectively with Board Committees
– Developing Staff Leaders & Managing Staff Performance
– Five Dysfunctions of a Team™
– Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator Assessment (MBTI)™
– CPI 260® Assessment
Board Development Program
These programs involve all facets of board training and interaction of board members.
Board Retreats Feature:
– Off-Site Retreats, One or Two Days
– Full Board Assessment & Interviews
Governance Restructuring Includes:
– Board Restructuring for Incoming Leadership & Impact
– Board & Organizational Committee Redesign
– Restructuring Task Forces to Align with Strategic Initiatives & Plan
– Developing Committee Charters & New Annual Calendars
– Board Self-Assessment & Meeting Assessment Templates
– Reformatting Board Manual & Board-Recruiting Materials
– Recreating Orientation Agenda with Outcomes
– Arranging “First Night” – Place, Menu, Speakers, Staff & Governance
– Coaching First-year Mentors Paired with New Members
– Creating Orientation Manual